Looking for a snoring treatment? Snoring is a common issue for many in Honolulu, and it can be more than just a nuisance. If you’re struggling with it, you’re not alone. It can affect your sleep quality and your energy during the day.
Dr. Eugene Azuma knows the toll snoring can take and has solutions to help.
With Dr. Azuma’s help, you can look forward to nights with less snoring and days feeling more rested. He offers treatments that work and can improve your sleep. Get ready to enjoy quiet nights and energetic mornings again.
Why do I snore?
Snoring happens for a few reasons, and it’s quite common among adults. In fact, an estimated 45 percent of adults snore occasionally, while 25 percent snore regularly! (Read more about it here)
Here’s what causes it:
- Throat Muscles Relax: This narrows your airway during sleep.
- Nasal Issues: A blocked nose from colds or allergies can lead to snoring.
- Sleeping on Your Back: This position may cause your tongue to block the airway.
- Lifestyle Choices: Alcohol and excess weight can contribute to snoring.
- Underdeveloped Jaws: If your jaws haven’t developed fully, it could impact your airway and cause snoring.
Dr. Azuma understands these factors and offers a snoring treatment that address even the less obvious causes like underdeveloped jaws. He’s committed to helping you stop snoring and start sleeping better.
Why do I snore if I’m skinny?
Snoring isn’t exclusive to those who are overweight; it can affect slim individuals too, often due to reasons such as:
- Underdeveloped Jaws: This can lead to a narrower airway, causing snoring.
- Associated Issues: Underdeveloped jaws often bring problems like:
- Mouth breathing
- Teeth grinding
- Misaligned teeth
- Facial pain
- Airway Obstruction: These conditions can affect air movement, leading to snoring during sleep.
Dr. Azuma focuses on these underlying causes, providing effective snoring treatment, regardless of body weight. His expertise ensures a thorough approach to improve your sleep quality.
Take The Quiz
Check for Sleep Apnea: Try Our Free Quiz!
Is Snoring Dangerous?
Snoring might seem harmless, but it can be a sign of deeper health issues. Here’s why it can be dangerous:
- Sleep Apnea Indication: Snoring is a common symptom of sleep apnea, a serious condition where breathing stops and starts during sleep.
- Poor Sleep Quality: Regular snoring can disrupt your sleep cycle, leading to daytime fatigue.
- Health Complications: Long-term, it might increase the risk of heart problems and high blood pressure.
- Impact on Relationships: Loud snoring can also affect the sleep quality of those around you.
If you’re concerned about your snoring, it’s important to consult a specialist like Dr. Azuma in Honolulu. He can help determine if your snoring is just a nuisance or a sign of something more serious.
DOWNLOAD our FREE snoring treatment guide to stop snoring naturally!
The Connection Between Snoring and Sleep Apnea
Let’s make it clear: snoring and sleep apnea have a close relationship, and Dr. Azuma is here to simplify it for you. Sleep apnea is when you stop breathing briefly during sleep, and it often comes with gasping or choking sounds.
Loud snoring is a big sign, especially in obstructive sleep apnea. Dr. Azuma’s snoring treatment helps you understand and address these issues for better sleep.
To find out is you have the signs of sleep apnea, take our Sleep quiz below and find out!
Check For Sleep Apnea ~ Take Our FREE Quiz!
Is there a permanent cure for snoring?
Is there a way to silence snoring for good? The answer may lie in the revolutionary Vivos treatment. Traditional remedies may offer temporary relief, but Vivos aims to provide a lasting solution. This innovative approach doesn’t just mask the issue; it addresses the root causes of snoring.
One of the remarkable aspects of Vivos treatment is its relatively short treatment time. Unlike some treatments, like CPAP, which is a life sentence, Vivos treatment typically lasts for 12 to 24 months. This means that after completing the treatment people can look forward to snore-free nights without ongoing interventions.
Vivos Snoring Treatment and Sleep Apnea
How It Works: Vivos snoring treatment employs a customized oral appliance designed to gently guide the upper and lower jaws into proper alignment. This addresses the root causes of snoring and sleep apnea by:
- Expanding the Upper Jaw: Creating more space for the tongue and better airflow.
- Promoting Jaw Development: Reducing or eliminating sleep-disordered breathing.
- Offering Long-Term Relief: 12-24 month treatment duration, ensuring snore-free nights.
Why It Works: Vivos snoring treatment focuses on the root causes contributing to snoring and sleep apnea, making it an effective and lasting solution.
Free guide to stop snoring
Dr. Azuma offers a helpful guide on how to stop snoring naturally. It’s filled with easy-to-follow tips and advice to help you enjoy peaceful nights of sleep. Say goodbye to snoring troubles and start your journey towards better sleep today.
📥 Download Your Free Snoring Treatment Guide now and take the first step towards quieter, more restful nights!
FREE Guide "How To Stop Snoring"
What doctor should I see to stop snoring in Honolulu HI?
If you’re in Honolulu, HI, and looking for snoring treatment that works, look no further than Dr. Azuma. As a trusted professional, he specializes in the Vivos treatment. This non-invasive approach addresses the root causes of snoring, ensuring lasting results.
When choosing a doctor to help you stop snoring, consider:
- Expertise: Dr. Azuma’s experience and expertise in sleep medicine and the Vivos treatment make him a top choice.
- Customized Care: Vivos treatment is tailored to your unique needs for optimal results.
- Proven Success: Dr. Azuma’s track record of helping patients achieve snore-free nights.
Don’t let snoring disrupt your sleep any longer. Consult with Dr. Azuma and explore the transformative Vivos treatment for a quieter, more restful future.
(808) 528-2221 (office)
1060 Young St. Suite 220
Honolulu, HI. 96814